if a group of geese are a gaggle what do you call the current group replicans, Fools work for me

A South Dakota lawman has called rights for transgender students a significant error,
The KKK in Alabama congratulated Justice Moore on standing up against “fudge packer marriages”
A senator in the house today said school students who are transgender should only be allowed to play on sports teams of their birth gender
Last week a congressman in the house said “rape can be beautiful if it produces a baby”
Another lawmaker tried to introduce a law banning the transgender form using toilets of the gender they have transitioned to he said” “no one wants a man standing up next to them going to the toilet in the ladies” ? This fool thinks women stand up to go to the toilet?
All these people proclaim from the highest they are straight, and they are Christian and they are fighting for the greater good?
When I was working with Christine Quinn’s office a couple of years ago I went to a press conference with mayor Bloomberg and he was asked about why his administration had not simply ordered the right cabs for the disabled? To which he replied” it is not now , nor has it ever been the responsibility of this administration to care for the city’s disabled that’s what families are for they should stay home”
We the people, well to be exact those with wheels under their asses fought long and hard for the Americans with disabilities act and we finally won. The mistake we made was given the power of it to the fools above?
They claim to be straight? Well maybe they are maybe they’re not there are after all stupid gay people too> they claim to be Christian? Well Hitler and Idi Amin both went to church reading a book doesn’t make a member of the club if it did we would all be s&m experts what with fifty shades of grey selling over 100 million copies. They claim they are fighting for the greater good? Well let’s shoot that down the KKK thinks they’re on the right track do I need to say more?
Here is the problem America 100% of you whine like bitches about how bad Obama is, where was he born? You hate taxes you hate his immigration policy but only 46% of the nation voted so the other 54% are hitching a free ride? Well as they in the classics PISS OR GET OFF THE POT, otherwise if you don’t vote you don’t get the right to complain.
Until you get off your fat entitled asses and actually vote actually go to town hall meetings and ask questions and put them through the ringer and get rid of the KKK homophobic closeted good old boys you have no one to blame but yourself!
The LGBTQ OF AMERICA AND EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND THEREFORE THEY DESERVE THE SAME BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS AND DECENCIES THAT EVERYONE ELSE DESRVES.
These rights are guaranteed under law to the citizens of most countries it is only the good old boys who decide that we the people actually means we the people who we agree with screw the rest. Get a copy of the constitution, the real one in the original wording and send it to every candidate, every sitting member and tell them unless you live and breathe by this your services are no longer required.
Sitting member? Maybe that’s the problem once they’re in there too comfortable on their asses so it’s up to us those who have a dog in the fight whether it’s for disabled rights or gay rights or simply because you had enough to light a fire so big under our law makers they don’t dare sit down on the job ever again.

Author: disabledaccessdenied

I am a disabled woman who through no fault of my own has wheels under my ass. I rely on the decency and common sense of local, state and federal goverments, as well as the retail community to abide by the disabled access laws and provide adequate ramps, disabled toilets, and not use them as store rooms or broom closets. This blog exists to find the offenders and out them, inform them, and report them if necessary and shame them into doing the right thing when all else fails.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s